The bargains are there, the shopping is secure and shipping is quite fast. Not to mention even returns are pretty much easy to be made online, of course if you shop on the right online shopping website. In this modern world, shopping has never been easier or more convenient for us like today.
Being a full time working mother, I hardly had time to go shopping like I do when I was still single, so shopping online is sometimes a life-saver!
- Remember to only use familiar websites that you know and trust. Do not solely trust on search engines because search results can be rigged to lead you to sites that are not secure just created to rip you off.
- ALWAYS look for the lock symbol. Never buy anything online using your credit or debit card from a site that doesn’t have the locked padlock icon.
- Do no tell all. Online shopping websites should not ask for your social security number or your birthday to do business.
- Look and check your bank statements to make sure there is no any fraudulent charges and do this regularly to keep your account safe.
- Protect your PC, laptop or device against malware by updating regularly with anti-virus program.