I got to hand it to technology for getting so advanced these days, there's even a high-tech solution for menstrual pain now. I really wish this was invented much earlier. In the past, when I experienced cramps, my solution was taking menstrual panadols with Coke. Yes, it's coke. I know this sounded ridiculous to some but it works for me somehow. Not the most ideal way to ease the pain but at that point of time, this is what works for me.
And having menstrual pains does affect my productivity at work. Because I would simply stay seated at my work station and refuse to budge. Not even walking to the pantry for a cup of latte nor walking to the photocopier. Except going to the ladies for a change of, ahem, pads.
Does having menstrual pains affect your productivity?
- Livia Device
- Livia Classic Color (color of your choice)
- Livia USB Charging Cable
- Livia Travel Case
- Livia Flower Pads & Gel Pads
- No side effects
- Clinically tested on thousands of people
- Safe and approved by The FDA & The European CE-Mark
- Suitable for all ages, anytime and anywhere
- Livia can eliminate strong menstrual pains
- Drug free solution for menstrual pain
All FAQs answered here: https://mylivia.com/how-does-it-work/#section-8