The last time I had eyelash extensions done was like 2 years ago with a lady who provided home-based services.
As I'm working in the corporate office, I definitely do not want to look like some attention-seeking drama queen. So I opted for a more natural look(left).
It takes about 1.5hrs and I fell asleep at one point because I was tired.
I was really excited to see my new extensions! And I love it!
Glamourous C Eyelash Extensions ($118):-
- Bejeweled uses Premium Mink Lashes
- It is super light and you will not feel the lashes poking around your eye area (I really can't feel anything, unlike my previous lashes done which felt heavy and prickly sometimes)
- Natural C Curl
- Suitable for daily wear
how to maintain eyelash extensions
2. If you are an eyeliner person like me, remove your eye makeup using makeup remover as per normal using cotton pads.
3. Use cotton swabs to clean your eyelid/lash area since its quite difficult to clean using cotton pads.
4. Don't sleep face-down position.
5. Don't pluck the extensions yourself if it starts falling after first 2 weeks. Always go back to the salon to have it remove by the Beauticians.
6. Don't need to apply mascara as it will stick to the extensions and result in it falling out together with your real lashes when you try to remove it.
It is actually not that hard to maintain except that you cannot rub your eyes freely.
Keep your lash game strong with Bejeweled:-
30 Tai Seng Street #02-01
BreadTalk IHQ Singapore 534013
Tel : 6443 9789
Mon - Fri : 11.30am - 8pm
Sat, Sun & PH : 10.30am - 7pm
SMS or WhatsApp @ 9622 9113
- Instagram: #bejeweled48