I personally would love to have beautiful white teeth and have tried using different brands of toothpaste etc, you know those that promises you white teeth in 14 days bla blah... etc.... hmm. I don't actually see the desired results after brushing my teeth for that amount of days.
Then when these beautiful teeth whitening kit started making its way into the scenes, many reviewers have also posted their before and after pictures and the results looked kinda amazing! I can't wait to see the results on myself too!
- One set of kit costs $70, including a whitening gel which can be used for 15-21 times.
- Treatment must be done for 7 days consecutive , 1-2 times daily. Each time takes 30mins.
- Daily use for first 2 weeks is highly recommended .
- To achieve best result and maintenance might need to get another gel after you finish first gel, however you can just get a set to try out first!
- If no result at all after one set , money is guarantee back! 🙂 photo before treatment are required for warranty .
- 🔆Result is guaranteed!
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE:
2. Rub your teeth with the Teeth Wipes to dry out the moisture on our teeth (paper towel can be used to replace teeth wipes when finished)
3. Applying a thin layer of whitening gel (bout 1mm) on the both sides of dental tray. For those irregular teeth, you can direct apply gel on the teeth. Be careful to avoid applying on gums and lips
4. Put the dental tray into mouth and connect the cable to your handphone to activate the lights. Lie down and enjoy a 30 minutes treatment of teeth whitening
You can still continue using your phone.
5. When completion, take off the dental tray and wash it for next time use. Brush teeth again. Rinse your mouth with warm water
6. After the treatment, try not to take food or drinks that contain coloring in a short period. Use it daily before sleep.
Insist for 15 days for best results (one treatment) You still can whiten your teeth once a week if you like to take coffee, tea, light drinks or if you are a smoker). The results can be last for 2 years.
This dental care products also kills bacteria in our mouth for anti-inflammatory and at same time, giving you fresh breath. 100% safe and effective.
☀Remember to put the gel in the fridge after using, if not it will oxides and become watery due to the high temperature in Singapore.
A: One set includes one whitening gel which can be used 15-20times depending on tooth size. Daily use for the first 2 weeks is highly recommended. One full treatment is one whitening gel. Your tooth will be 5-14 vita shades whiter when you finish one full treatment. Results will last up to 2 years, varying with individuals. Proper care and maintenance are required to prolong the results. How long your tooth remains white is largely dependent on your daily life and habits. Avoiding red wine, coffee, and smoking — all of which can cause staining— helps preserve the results. Smoking and drinking heavily will definitely shorten the lifespan of treatment results (recommend: rinse your mouth regularly). Otherwise, purchase one more whitening gel to spare and use when needed. You can prolong the results with just 1-2 treatments.
A: Dentures - No. Absence of dentinal tubes. Through the cold light technology, our whitening agent will penetrate our tooth through dentinal tubes. Our tooth is whitened as titanium dioxide oxides the pigmentation within our tooth. Our whitening gel does not contain bleach therefore it will not work on dentures.
Ceramic crowns - Yes but minimal effect. A dental crown won’t stain or bleach but should maintain its initial coloring with time. When a crown, veneer, bridge, or implant is created in a dental lab, they are created to match the shade of the surrounding teeth. If the surrounding teeth are yellow, these restorations will be created in a yellow shade. If the surrounding teeth are a brilliant white, the restoration will be as well.
Q. Does it harm our teeth?
A: All dental clinics around the world uses hydrogen peroxide for tooth whitening treatments to clean the tooth thoroughly. The content of hydrogen peroxide used is 30-50, while our whitening gel content is 3-6, almost equivalent to the concentration of that in oral mouthwashes. 100% safe! SGS, CE, MSDS certifications.
Contact Evelyn Lim at 87160729!
Quote 'AdelineMiller' for FREE Courier Service!!